The Arrival of Ferries at London Bridge (?)
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketches of a Man and Woman Talking (Vauxhall Stairs)
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 1/2 inches (18.1 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "3574"
Watermark: Churchill 215; Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | bridge approach | building | ferries | genre subject | men | stairs | stone | water | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | London Bridge | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, The Arrival of Ferries at London Bridge (?), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.