- Westminster, during Queen Caroline's Trial
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 x 13 15/16in. (21.9 x 35.4cm) and Sheet: 8 5/8 × 14 inches (21.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in gray ink: "A representation of Westminster during the Queen's Trial in 1820."
Signed and dated in lower left in pen: "Robert Bremmel Schnebbelie. [...] 1820."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscapes | historical subject | trials
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Bremmel Schnebbelie, active 1803–1849, Westminster, during Queen Caroline's Trial, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.