IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Dominic Serres RA, 1722–1793, French, active in Britain (from the 1750s), Harbor Scene, Between 1758 and 1793
- Between 1758 and 1793
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 11/16 x 17 3/8in. (24.6 x 44.1cm), Sheet: 9 3/4 × 17 1/2 inches (24.8 × 44.5 cm)
"GR" watermark with design
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- harbor | sailboats | sea | shipping | shipping | warships
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.