- Windsor Castle, April 1850
- Watercolor, black chalk, and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 15 3/16in. (27.3 x 38.5cm) and Sheet: 10 3/4 × 15 1/8 inches (27.3 × 38.4 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "E.J Stanley | April 1850" and "Windsor Castle | E.J.S. April 1850"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
E. J. Stanley, active 1850, Windsor Castle, April 1850, 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.