Milkmaid and Dog in a Landscape
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 x 7 7/8 inches (16.8 x 20 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, lower right: "No Ref"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | dog (animal) | fence | fields | genre subject | landscape | milkmaid | Thatched buildings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
circle of Edward Dayes, 1763–1804, British, Milkmaid and Dog in a Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.