- Bath: The North Parade
- Etching, hand colored with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 13/16 x 14 13/16 inches (27.5 x 37.6 cm) and Image: 8 15/16 x 13 7/16 inches (22.7 x 34.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "THE NORTH PARADE. | Publish'd according to Act of Parl,,t Nov.30.1773."; lower right under image: "In,,o Rob,,t Cozens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | buildings | clouds | cows | field | grass | houses | labor | landscape | men | pulling | river | rope | sailboat | smoke | trees | wind
- Associated Places:
- Avon | Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | North Parade | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Bath: The North Parade, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.