Bath: Queen Square
- Etching, hand colored with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 10 15/16 x 14 7/8 inches (27.8 x 37.8 cm) and Image: 9 x 13 3/8 inches (22.8 x 34 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "QUEEN SQUARE. | Publish'd accord.g to Act of Parli.t Nov.r 30. 1773."; lower right under image: "In.o Rob.t Cozens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carriage | cobblestones | dogs (animals) | fences | garden | genre subject | lampposts | litters | playing | sedan chairs | servants | spire | streets | tricorn | walking | wheels
- Associated Places:
- Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | Queen Square | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Bath: Queen Square, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.