- Bath: The Crescent
- Etching, hand colored with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 x 14 7/8 inches (28.2 x 37.8 cm) and Image: 8 15/16 x 13 7/16 inches (22.7 x 34.1 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "THE CRESCENT. | Publish'd accord.g to Act of Parl,,t Nov.r 30. 1773."; lower right under image: "In,,o Rob.t Cozens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | architectural subject | buckets | buildings | clouds | cows | field | hills | houses | landscape | milking | path | walking | woman | working
- Associated Places:
- Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | The Royal Crescent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Bath: The Crescent, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.