George Morland, 1763–1804, British, Set of Five: Studies of Laborers, 1791-1795
- Set of Five: Studies of Laborers
- Hand colored soft-ground etching
- Sheet: 15 1/2 x 20 1/4in. (39.4 x 51.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.