- A View from Lord Suffok's Bedchamber Window At Elford Down into the Stable Court, 1759
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 15 13/16 × 18 1/8 inches (40.2 × 46 cm), Sheet: 12 13/16 × 15 1/16 inches (32.5 × 38.3 cm), and Image: 11 3/4 × 13 1/4 inches (29.8 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "4"; inscribed in orange ink, over graphite, lower left: "A View from Lord Suffolks Bedchamber Window at Elford Down into the Gable Court"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "9748"
Signed and dated, in orange ink, over graphite, lower right: "M. Andove fecit 1769"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, ( M. Andover ), A View from Lord Suffok's Bedchamber Window At Elford Down into the Stable Court, 1759, 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.