Hoar Frost, Misty Morning: Glen Lyon
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 x 16 13/16 inches (23.3 x 42.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Glen Lyon"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "C Davidson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | frost | glen | grass | hills | landscape | morning | mountains | rocks (landforms) | sunrise | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Glen Lyon | Perth and Kinross | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Davidson, 1824–1902, British, Hoar Frost, Misty Morning: Glen Lyon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.