attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, Middleham, Yorkshire, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Landscape Sketch
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 x 18 1/2 inches (26.4 x 47 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "[...]Castle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | landscape | rivers | towns | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cover | England | Middleham | United Kingdom | Ure | Yorkshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.