- Additional Title(s):
Mrs. Macklin, Miss Macklin, and Miss Potts as "the Cottagers'
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 × 16 1/4 inches (53.3 × 41.3 cm), Image: 17 3/4 × 14 inches (45.1 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Bartolozzi"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "The Cottagers after Jos. Reynolds"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chicken | dog (animal) | rooster | spinning wheel
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), The Cottagers, 1794