- Lady Louisa Manners
- ca. 1779
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 24 1/2 × 15 5/8 inches (62.2 × 39.7 cm), Plate: 24 1/4 × 15 1/4 inches (61.6 × 38.7 cm), and Image: 23 5/8 × 15 1/8 inches (60 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "15872"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Published by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lower right: "Engraved by V. Green, Mezzotinto Engraver to his majesty, &to the Elector Palatine."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Tollemache, Louisa Manners 7th Countess of Dysart (1745–1840)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Lady Louisa Manners, ca. 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.