- Charles Watson Wentworth, Marquess of Rockingham, K.G.
- Mezzotint (proof before letters) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 24 3/4 × 15 3/4 inches (62.9 × 40 cm), Plate: 23 5/8 × 14 5/8 inches (60 × 37.1 cm), and Image: 23 1/2 × 14 1/2 inches (59.7 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left:"engravers proof [...]"; upper right: "ny ny"; lower left: "R7039 | t/-/-"; lower center: "26 1/2 x 17 1/2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Watson-Wentworth, Charles (1730–1782), second marquess of Rockingham
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Charles Watson Wentworth, Marquess of Rockingham, K.G, c.1774
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.