Lady Caroline Russell
- Mezzotint (Ham.III) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 × 10 3/16 inches (36.8 × 25.9 cm), Plate: 14 1/8 × 9 15/16 inches (35.9 × 25.2 cm), and Image: 12 5/8 × 9 7/8 inches (32.1 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "206"
Collector's mark, lower right, brown ink, "JR"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds, pinxt"; lettered, lower right: "Js. Mc.Ardell fecit"; lettered, lower center: "Lady Caroliine Russell. | Sold at the Golden Head in Covent Garden."; lettered, lower right: "Pr..2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Lady Caroline Russell (1743–1811)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James McArdell, ca. 1729–1765, Irish, Lady Caroline Russell, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.