- Lady Caroline Scarsdale and Her Son the Hon. John Curzon
- Mezzotint (first state) on moderatly thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 13/16 × 11 1/2 inches (40.2 × 29.2 cm) and Plate: 13 1/2 × 11 3/16 inches (34.3 × 28.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "150"
Lettered, lower left: "Sir Joshua Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "James Watson fecit."; lettered, lower center: "Robt. Sayer Ecudit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Lady Caroline Scarsdale and Her Son the Hon. John Curzon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.