- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on thick card
- Sheet: 10 x 16 3/4 inches (25.4 x 42.5 cm) and Mount: 10 7/8 x 17 1/2 inches (27.6 x 44.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso of mount in graphite upper left: "Moses Griffith | 1749-1819"; upper center: "Barmouth Bay | 5463"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay (body of water) | marine art | sea | ships
- Associated Places:
- Barmouth Bay | Caernarfonshire and Merionethshire | Cymru | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.