Lady Charles Spencer
- Mezzotint (first state) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 14 inches (50.2 × 35.6 cm), Image: 17 1/2 × 14 inches (44.5 × 35.6 cm)
Lettered below image, left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds"; below image right: "Engrave'd by W. Dickinson"; lower center: " [...] by W. Dickinson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hat | horse (animal) | portrait
- Associated People:
- Spencer (née Beauclerk), Lady Mary (1743–1812), daughter and heir of 1st Baron Vere; wife of Lord Charles Spencer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Dickinson, 1746–1823, British, Lady Charles Spencer, 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.