- Colonel Tarleton
- Mezzotint (engraver's proof) on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 24 1/2 × 15 1/2 inches (62.2 × 39.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "S.Hadin | E/H | 947377"; lower right: "Col Tarleton | very warm | [....]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Tarleton, Sir Banastre, baronet (1754–1833), army officer and politician
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Raphael Smith, 1752–1812, British, Colonel Tarleton, 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.