- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 14 1/8 x 9 15/16 inches (35.8 x 25.2 cm), 12 15/16 x 8 15/16 inches (32.8 x 22.7 cm), and 11 3/4 x 8 7/8 inches (29.8 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "Proof"; in graphite, lower left: "1824"; lower right: "E Fisher | Proof"; on back, center: "No 8"; lower left: "4/5/1 For Door Pamel 1 1/2 JopaM 195"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curls | gaze | lace | pearls | portrait | posing | sash | sleeves | solemn | woman
- Associated People:
- Trapaud, Catherine (1730-1803)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Catherine Trapaud, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.