Master Philip Yorke
- Additional Title(s):
Mr. Philip Yorke
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (32.4 × 24.5 cm), Image: 9 5/16 x 7 1/2 inches (23.6 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "92"; lower center: "Mr Philip Yorke"; lower right: "135 | MMJ"; on back, lower left: "Sir J. Reynolds | e/x | 9809 (encircled)" on back, lower center: "Master Philip Yorke"; on back, lower right: "Francis Bartolozzi | No 37 | 15/ | 5100 (crossed out)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | bird | boy | child | costume | curls | dog (animal) | dress | hands | landscape | mountains | portrait | tree
- Associated People:
- Yorke, Philip, Viscount Royston (1784–1808), politician
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Master Philip Yorke, 1788
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.