- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 17 x 12 5/16 inches (43.2 x 31.3 cm), 15 1/2 x 10 13/16 inches (39.3 x 27.4 cm), and 13 7/16 x 10 13/16 inches (34.2 x 27.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "21 3/4 x 18"; on back, lower right: "x | 258 (encircled) | 105"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Sir Joshua Reynolds Pinxit"; lower center: "Publish'd as the Act directs 17 March 1777 by R Sayer & J Bennett No,, 53, Fleet Street"; lower right: "Iohn Dean Fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | coat | coin purse | god | hat | mythology | portrait | religious and mythological subject | trees | wings
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.