IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Cobham Hall, Kent: Alternative Design for Doorway and Basement Windows, undated
Cobham Hall, Kent: Alternative Design for Doorway and Basement Windows
- Additional Title(s):
Cobham Hall, Kent: Alternative design for doorway and basement windows (originally on overlay, now detached)
- Graphite, pen and ink and black wash on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 × 14 5/16 inches (6.4 × 36.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "[Part of 7/8/14/14 (12) IR 93]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | basement windows | basements | doorways | elevations (drawings) | windows
- Associated Places:
- Cobham | Cobham Hall | England | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.