- Ann Elizabeth, Countess of Aldborough
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 3/4 x 13 1/4 inches (47.7 x 33.6 cm), Plate: 13 7/8 x 9 15/16 inches (35.3 x 25.2 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 x 9 15/16 inches (30.4 x 25.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "10170 (encircled)"; on back, lower center: "#87"; on back, lower right: "76"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "J. Hoppner pinx."; lower center: "ANN ELIZABETH, COUNTESS OF ALDBOROUGH. | Publish'd according to act of Parliament, May the 6th: 1788. by S. Einsle."; lower right: "J. Einsle Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow (costume accessory) | costume | curtains | drapery | feathers | gown | hat | hills | landscape | nobility | portrait | ribbon | ruff | satin | tassels | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Henniker, Ann Elizabeth (d. 1802), Countess of Aldborough
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by S. Einslie, active 1785–1808, Ann Elizabeth, Countess of Aldborough, 1788
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.