The Great Court, Trinity College, Cambridge
- Materials & Techniques:
- Black ink and gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 x 18 inches (30.5 x 45.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Trinity Coll. Cambridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | court | fountain | genre subject | professors | scholars | university
- Associated Places:
- Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | England | Trinity College, Cambridge | Trinity Great Court | United Kingdom | University of Cambridge
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michael "Angelo" Rooker, 1746–1801, British, The Great Court, Trinity College, Cambridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.