The Right Honorable Lady Jane Dundas
- ca. 1802
- Stipple engraving, mezzotint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 8 7/8 inches (28.2 × 22.5 cm) and Image: 8 7/16 x 6 13/16 inches (21.4 x 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "J. Hoppner, R.A. | 229"; inscribed in graphite, ower center: "Lady Jane Dundas"; linscribed in graphite, ower right: "F. Bartolozzi, R.A."; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Proof | II"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "#63"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloth | curls | dark | drapery | dress | dress | engraving | hair | headband | monochrome | portrait | ribbons | stipple engraving | woman
- Associated People:
- Dundas, Lady Jane, Viscountess Melville (1766-1829)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), The Right Honorable Lady Jane Dundas, ca. 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.