- Maria Vaillant
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 × 7 7/8 inches (25.6 × 20 cm), Plate: 7 13/16 × 6 3/4 inches (19.8 × 17.1 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 × 6 3/4 inches (19.1 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "[P.s Kingford Ja...] | W. Vaillant sc. | Wass 7.III. | gift of Mr. Junnius s. Morgan sr."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "4A.S."
Lettered, lower left: "W. Vaillant pinxit."; lettered, lower center: "Maria Vaillant."; lettered, lower right: "A. Blooteling exc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- braid | drapery | earrings | gaze | portrait | tallitim | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Wallerant Vaillant, 1623–1677, Dutch, Maria Vaillant, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.