Fridericus D. G., Marchio Badensis et Hachberg
- Additional Title(s):
Frederick, Margrave of Baden and Hachberg
- Mezzotint with etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 x 9 13/16 inches (32.9 x 24.9 cm), Plate: 11 1/4 x 8 9/16 inches (28.5 x 21.7 cm), and Image: 10 1/16 x 8 9/16 inches (25.6 x 21.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "m1024"; lower center: "22"; lower right: "[...]"
Lettered, lower center: "FRIDERICUS D.G. MARCHIO BADENSIS ET HACHBERG S. | LANDGRAVI, IN SAUSENBERG, COMES IN SPONHEIM ET EBER= | STEIN DOMIN, IN ROETELEN, BADENWEILER LAHER ET MAHLBERG etc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armour | collar | long hair | man | moustache | obese | oval | portrait | posing | solemn | wig
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Theodore Casper von Furstenberg, ca. 1615–1675, German, Fridericus D. G., Marchio Badensis et Hachberg, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.