- William Lodge
- between 1675 and 1700
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 13/16 × 5 9/16 inches (17.3 × 14.1 cm), Plate: 6 3/16 × 5 inches (15.7 × 12.7 cm), and Image: 5 5/8 × 4 15/16 inches (14.3 × 12.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Wm. Lodges Engr. by Place"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloak | gazing | man | necktie | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francis Place, 1647–1728, British, William Lodge, between 1675 and 1700
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.