- Additional Title(s):
Interior of an Inn with Four Peasants
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 11 1/4 × 13 5/8 inches (28.6 × 34.6 cm) and 10 7/8 × 13 1/8 inches (27.6 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "10"; inscribed on verso in blue pencil, upper left: "232"; lower center: "62575 | La 13 p. 136"
Lettered inside image, lower right: "Van Somer, fecit | 1671 et. ecudit amst."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- backgammon | bench | board games | clog | folds | gaming | genre subject | jackets | men | tric-trac | tub | violin
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Jan van Somer, ca. 1645–after 1699, Dutch, Tric-trac Players, 1671
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.