- Mezzotint on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (31.8 × 24.8 cm) and Image: 11 × 9 3/4 inches (27.9 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "1373"; lower left: "[...] D. Bof Bu[...]ugh" | 1615 | nxl"
Lettered below image: "ILVERO RITRATTO DEL VNICO TITIANO | Dedicato all Sacra Maesta dellAugustissa Imperatrice Eleonora Regina d'Ongharia, & Boemia, Siga- | Siga sempre Clemma dall'Humilissmo & Deuotissmo. Serre giouan Tomaso Pittore dato in luce in questa | nuoua inuentione in Vienna Li 30 Marzo L'Anno i66i"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Jan Thomas of Ypres, 1617–1678, Flemish, Titian, 1661
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.