- Francois Louis De Bourbon, Prince de Conti
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 × 9 11/16 inches (35.2 × 24.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Es/ | h.5876"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Christopher Weigel 1654-1725 - [Labarde] p. 243"
Lettered, lower right: "C.Weigel excudit."; lettered, center: "FRANCOIS LOUIS DE BOURBON PRINCE DE CONTI."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Christoph Weigel, 1654–1725, Austrian, Francois Louis De Bourbon, Prince de Conti, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.