- Elizabeth, Countess of Berkeley
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slighty textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 × 9 inches (33 × 22.9 cm) and Image: 10 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (27.6 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#178"
lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "Js. Mc.Ardell fecit."; lettered, lower center: "Elizabeth Countess of Berkley. | Publish'd according to Act of Parliamt. 1757 & Sold at the Golden head in Covent Garden."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James McArdell, ca. 1729–1765, Irish, Elizabeth, Countess of Berkeley, 1757
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.