The Honourable Mrs. Bingham
- Additional Title(s):
Lady Anne Bingham
Mrs. William Bingham (Anne Willing)
- after 1786
- Mezzotint, etching, and stipple engraving on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 10 11/16 × 8 1/4 inches (27.1 × 20.9 cm) and 8 1/4 x 6 7/8 inches (20.9 x 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "Sir J. Reynolds"; on back, lower center: "249 | The Hon. Miss Bingham"; on back, lower right: "F. Bartolozzi"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- American | belt (costume accessory) | buckle | buttons | costume | curls | dress | hat | portrait | woman
- Associated People:
- Bingham, Ann Willing (1764–1801), socialite
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), The Honourable Mrs. Bingham, after 1786
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.