- Edmund Burke Esqr.
- ca. 1780
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 9/16 x 11 13/16 inches (39.5 x 30 cm), Plate: 14 13/16 x 10 7/8 inches (37.7 x 27.7 cm), and Image: 10 3/4 x 8 7/8 inches (27.3 x 22.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Sir J. Reyonolds Pinx,t"; lower center: "EDMUND BURKE Esq.r"; lower right: "J. Hardy Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- author | coat | collar | cravat | lace | politician | portrait | posing | solemn | wig
- Associated People:
- Burke, Edmund (1729/30–1797), politician and author
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Hardy, active 1770s, Edmund Burke Esqr, ca. 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.