Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Lady Almeria Carpenter, ca. 1768
Lady Almeria Carpenter
- ca. 1768
- Mezzotint (first state) on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 15/16 × 11 1/4 inches (35.4 × 28.6 cm), Image: 13 11/16 × 11 inches (34.8 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Houston"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Carpenter, Almeria or Carpenter, Lady Almeria (1752–1809), courtier
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.