Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Lady Almeria Carpenter, ca. 1768
Lady Almeria Carpenter
- ca. 1768
- Mezzotint (first state) on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 13 15/16 × 11 1/4 inches (35.4 × 28.6 cm) and Image: 13 11/16 × 11 inches (34.8 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Houston"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Carpenter, Almeria or Carpenter, Lady Almeria (1752–1809), courtier
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.