- Additional Title(s):
- ca. 1756
- Mezzotint (first state) on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 15 9/16 × 11 7/16 inches (39.5 × 29.1 cm), 14 1/16 × 10 inches (35.7 × 25.4 cm), and 12 1/2 × 10 inches (31.8 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "228"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "5851"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "C. Corbutt fecit."; lettered,, lower center: "Mrs Chambers."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Catherine (née More), Lady Chambers (1730—1798)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.