- ca. 1768
- Mezzotint (second state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 21 7/8 × 16 1/4 inches (55.6 × 41.3 cm), 20 × 14 3/16 inches (50.8 × 36 cm), and 18 × 14 1/16 inches (45.7 × 35.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: : "10062 | CR/CR/"
Lettered lower left: "J. Reynolds pin."; lettered, lower right: "Gio Marche fet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Cholmondeley, Lady Hester Frances (1763—1844)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Giuseppe Marchi, ca. 1735–1808, Italian, Miss Cholmondeley, ca. 1768
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.