Lady Catherine Pelham Clinton
- Mezzotint (first state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 21 11/16 × 16 7/8 inches (55.1 × 42.9 cm), Plate: 19 7/8 × 14 inches (50.5 × 35.6 cm), and Image: 18 1/16 × 13 7/8 inches (45.9 × 35.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J.R. Smith"; lettered, lower center: "Lady Cahterine Pelham Clinton. | London Publish'd Feby. 1st 1782, by J.R.Smith No.83 opposite the Pantheon Oxford Street.-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Pelham-Clinton, Lady Catherine (1776—1804)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Raphael Smith, 1752–1812, British, Lady Catherine Pelham Clinton, 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.