- Lady Cockburn and Children
- Engraved in stipple (first state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/8 × 16 inches (51.1 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 17 1/16 × 13 7/16 inches (43.3 × 34.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "22 x 17"
Lettered, lower left: "Sir Joshua Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower center: "Published as the Act directs Decr. 1 1791 by Charles Wilkin, No.12 Ranelagh [Street] Pemlico."; lettered, lower right: "Charles Wilkin Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Ayscough, Augusta Anne (1749—1837)
Cockburn, Sir James 9th Baronet (1771—1852), British Governor of Bermuda
Cockburn, Sir George 10th Baronet (1772—1853), Royal Navy officer
Cockburn, Sir William 11th Baronet (1773—1858), Church of England clergyman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Wilkin, 1750–1814, British, Lady Cockburn and Children, 1791
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.