Lady Christiana Collier
- Mezzotint (proof before letter) on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 13 1/4 × 9 5/16 inches (33.7 × 23.7 cm), Plate: 12 7/8 × 9 inches (32.7 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 11 1/8 × 8 15/16 inches (28.3 × 22.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "1494"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "43 | 241"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Collier, Christiana (née Gwyn) (1749—1772)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Lady Christiana Collier, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.