Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Lady Christiana Collier, undated
Lady Christiana Collier
- Mezzotint (proof before letter) on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- 13 1/4 × 9 5/16 inches (33.7 × 23.7 cm), 12 7/8 × 9 inches (32.7 × 22.9 cm), and 11 1/8 × 8 15/16 inches (28.3 × 22.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "1494"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "43 | 241"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Collier, Christiana (née Gwyn) (1749—1772)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.