Her Grace the Duchess of Devonshire, and the Rt Honble Lady Georgiana Cavendish
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 14 3/4 × 17 1/4 inches (37.5 × 43.8 cm), 14 × 16 inches (35.6 × 40.6 cm), and 12 3/8 × 16 inches (31.4 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "17168"
Collector's mark: Collector's mark: Victorin Weithner (Lugt no. L.206)
Lettered below image: "Painted by Sir Jos: Reynolds | G.Keating excudit | Engraved by Geo: Keating. | Her Grace the DUCHESS of DEVONSHIRE and the Rt. Honble. LADY GEORGIANA CAVENDISH. | CAVENDO TUTUS | London, Publish'd May 19, 1787, by G. Keating No.4 Air Street, Piccadilly; and also may be had of Mr. Austin Drawing Master No. 197 Piccadilly."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Cavendish [née Spencer], Georgiana, duchess of Devonshire (1757–1806), political hostess
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Keating, 1762–1842, Irish, Her Grace the Duchess of Devonshire, and the Rt Honble Lady Georgiana Cavendish, 1787
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.