- Camp at Chobham, 1853 with Officers and Sentry
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gouache, black chalk, gum arabic, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, gray, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 7/8 × 21 1/2 inches (35.2 × 54.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, lower right: "Camp Chobham"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "grand [s]ounds"; inscribed in pen with blue ink, verso, lower right: "17517"
Signed in pen, with brown ink, lower right: "Geo B Campion
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Bryant Campion, 1796–1870, British, Camp at Chobham, 1853 with Officers and Sentry, 1853
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.