IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Raphael Smith, 1752–1812, British, Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick, 1780
Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick
- Mezzotint on thick, rough, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 × 11 1/2 inches (37.1 × 29.2 cm), Image: 13 1/2 × 11 inches (34.3 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "235"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sr Joshua Reynolds"; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J.R. Smith"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Fitzpatrick, Lady Gertrude (1774–1841)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.