- Lady Charlotte Fitzwilliam
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 12 15/16 × 9 1/4 inches (32.9 × 23.5 cm) and Image: 10 9/16 × 8 7/8 inches (26.8 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "[Fopl.]"
Collector's mark: lower right, brown ink, initials
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "J.Mc.Ardell fecit."; lettered, lower center: "Lady Charlotte Fitz=William. | Publish'd by J. Reynolds according to Act of Parliament 1754."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Fitzwilliam, Lady Charlotte (1746–1833)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James McArdell, ca. 1729–1765, Irish, Lady Charlotte Fitzwilliam, 1754
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.