IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Charles James Fox, with Lady Sarah Lenox and Lady Susan Strangways, 1762
Charles James Fox, with Lady Sarah Lenox and Lady Susan Strangways
- Additional Title(s):
Charles James Fox with Lady Sarah Bunbury and Lady Susan Strangways
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 25 3/4 × 17 3/4 inches (65.4 × 45.1 cm), Plate: 25 1/16 × 17 inches (63.7 × 43.2 cm), Image: 24 1/2 × 17 inches (62.2 × 43.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "J Reynolds pinxt"; lettered, lower right: "J Watson Fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Fox, Charles James (1749–1806), politician
Fox-Strangways, Lady Susannah (1743–1827)
Lennox, Lady Sarah (1745–1826), noblewoman and society beauty
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.