- Charles James Fox, with Lady Sarah Lenox and Lady Susan Strangways
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 25 3/4 × 17 3/4 inches (65.4 × 45.1 cm), Plate: 25 1/16 × 17 inches (63.7 × 43.2 cm), and Image: 24 1/2 × 17 inches (62.2 × 43.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "J Reynolds pinxt"; lettered, lower right: "J Watson Fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Fox, Charles James (1749–1806), politician
Fox-Strangways, Lady Susannah (1743–1827)
Lennox, Lady Sarah (1745–1826), noblewoman and society beauty
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Charles James Fox, with Lady Sarah Lenox and Lady Susan Strangways, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.