Miss Francis Isabella Gordon
- Mezzotint with stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 7/16 × 11 3/4 inches (39.2 × 29.8 cm), Plate: 15 × 11 5/16 inches (38.1 × 28.7 cm), and Image: 11 15/16 × 9 3/8 inches (30.3 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "769 | 34"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "175"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by Peter Simon."; lettered, lower center: "Publish'd June 1st 1789 by John & Josiah Boydell, No.90, Cheapside, & at the Shakespeare Gallery, Pall Mall London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Gordon, Frances Isabella Kier (1782-1831)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Peter Simon, 1750–1810, Miss Francis Isabella Gordon, 1789
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.