- Miss Greenway
- ca. 1785
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/16 × 9 inches (33.2 × 22.9 cm) and Image: 11 3/16 × 8 7/8 inches (28.4 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "211"; lower center: "Miss Greenway"; lower right: "10476"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Napier, Elizabeth (née Greenway) (died 1779)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Miss Greenway, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.