Miss Emma Hart (afterwards Lady Hamilton) as a Bacchante
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/4 × 10 7/16 inches (36.2 × 26.5 cm), Plate: 13 7/8 × 10 1/16 inches (35.2 × 25.6 cm), Image: 11 13/16 × 10 inches (30 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "1733 | 214"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Mrs. Harley | #123"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Hamilton, Emma, Lady Hamilton (bap. 1765, d. 1815), social celebrity and artist's model
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel William Reynolds, 1773–1835, British, Miss Emma Hart (afterwards Lady Hamilton) as a Bacchante, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.